Over the past year, we have adjusted our lifestyles to accommodate staying-at-home for just about everything we do. But guess what – we are in the middle of a shift. We are venturing out more and because of that, we are making more changes in how we live our day-to-day. Athleisure is still doing its thing, but it is sharing the stage with a hot, new supporting actor known as “Elevated Active” and this elevated style is getting rave reviews.
Let’s start with a description. Elevated Active means:
- Knit jackets of all styles (look dressed up but not overly dressed up).
- Button-down shirts of all fabrications and styles (perfect for looking business-ready but not too over-the-top).
- Tees with something special (stretch for comfort).
- Performance tees with fashion styling (moisture-wicking, antimicrobial fabric that has a great drape to it).\
- Easy layering pieces like sleeveless tanks.
- Sweatshirt hoodies and crew necks (score points if they are in oatmeal heather, vintage white or ecru colors for a premium business vibe).
And if you’re going outside:
- A mask (one for every outfit – don’t be afraid to get “matchy”).
- Outerwear with style (think of it as your new party outfit, because it is – get a few options).
- A great hat (bucket, baseball, beanie – your style, your choice).
Think: Classy on the top and functional-comfortable-casual on the bottom.